Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Codependence Compliance Patterns

_____ I (not we) declared I was in complete control of my addiction/compulsion, that my life was fine and dandy - thank you very much.
_____ I feel guilty about others’ feelings and behaviors.
_____ I have difficulty identifying what I am feeling.
_____ I am afraid of my anger, yet sometimes erupt in a rage.
_____ I worry how others may respond to my feelings, opinions and behavior.
_____ I have difficulty making decisions.
_____ I am afraid of being hurt and/or rejected by others.
_____ I minimize, alter or deny how I truly feel.
_____ I am very sensitive to how others are feeling and feel the same.
_____ I am afraid to express differing opinions or feelings.
_____ I values others’ opinions and feelings more than my own.
_____ I put other people’s needs and desires before mine.
_____ I am embarrassed to receive recognition and praise, or gifts.
_____ I judge everything I think, say or do harshly as never “good enough.”
_____ I am a perfectionist.
_____ I am extremely loyal, remaining in harmful situations too long.
_____ I do not ask others to meet my needs or desires.
_____ I do not perceive myself as a lovable and worthwhile person.
_____ I compromise my own values and integrity to avoid rejection or others’ anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment